9.15.2012

Look at Here... NYFW SS13




* Image 1 - Myself on Vogue Italia, 
  Image 2 - Tamara and I on Seventeen Magazine
  Image 3 - Byranboy and Myself

 New York Fashion Week has been a blast!!  So many things to update my blog with, I know it has been forever.  I  was occupied all summer with working at a slow dead end retail store and preparing for my move to New York city.  But I made it, with my girls Iris and Tamara.  Drama ensued of course with a demon that shall remain nameless, but the negativity is finally gone.  I came here to work and to make money, I do not have time to do anything else, except that.  I started off interning for an eCommerce website called, Zaden Row.  I did street blogging at NYFW!  While I was out, Vogue Italia thought I had great style and decided to take my picture and put it on their website.  I was honored!! Here is the link
http://www.vogue.it/en/slideshow?ID_Gallery=15491&ID_Article=53129
 
 Then next my gyal Tamara and I got photographed for Seventeen Magazine for street style.  What another crazy honor that was. Ha, I remember reading seventeen when I was younger, never thought I'd be on the website one day! Crazy!  Here's the link
http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/tips/street-style-new-york-fashion-week-spring-2013#slide-12 
 I have also met so many amazing people already.  For example, Fashion Blogger Rumi Neely, Kyle Anderson; the Accessories Editor of Marie Claire, Fashion Writer Godfrey Deeny and Fashion Blogger Bryanboy. All of it has a whirl wind and I cannot wait for what is up next!!

Next post will include images of Rumi Neely and Kyle Anderson!!

Check out my tumblr www.nabzzion.tumblr.com for street style images of the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment