5.17.2011

Now That's Love



Zoe Kravitz for Blackbook Magazine April 2011




Zoe Kravitz for Eleven Paris Spring 2011 Campaign by Sune Czajkowski



Sosheba Griffiths for Grit Magazine April 2011

LOVE all these images. I'll be honest I do not know much about Sosheba and her modeling career, but I do love the clothes she is wearing in this editorial spread for Grit Magazine. So much colour and prints!!!! I am loving the patterns and the belt in Image 3.

I thought I would save Zoe Kravitz for last. The ultimate fashionista, the daugther of Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz. I've had this love for Zoe, since I was about 16 or so. She was all over teen vogue ( read that religiously in my teen days). I love her style and her bad ass nature that comes with ease, because of her crazy cool parents :D. I guess I would compare my style to hers if there is anyone I would compare it to, but then again I am my own fashionista bitches. She looks stunning in both editorials. Image 1 is a stunna, beautiful Zoe, uh I love her style and her, more than a junkie loves his crack. Now that's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment