12.01.2011

I'll Take You There






































*Most of these photos are showing the present of California aka the beautiful WEATHER!

I'm Goin' Goin' Back Back to Cali Cali. Soon enough in spring 2012, I will finally reach California. I do not think it is possible to do a 1-2 week stay in Cali. I know once I arrive, I will not want to leave. I am making arrangements to stay for a lot longer. We shall see. For now another post with wonderful pictures from all over California. I'll take you there.




P.S- Lookout for upcoming interviews with designers and artists! I wanted to update my blog with my Americano series, but it is still in the works! Some difficulties arised, but finally that's out of the way. Coming soon!








































No comments:

Post a Comment